Inspiring Social Change for Good in Annapolis
“Strategic thinkers.” “Messaging gurus.” “Political insiders.” Our award-winning team at The Hatcher Group has been called a lot of things during our years of working in the Maryland General Assembly.
But we measure our success in your wins, not our superlatives. Here are just a few of our clients’ recent legislative victories in Annapolis:
- Raising the minimum wage
- Increasing renewable energy and fighting climate change
- Cleaning up the Chesapeake Bay and local waterways
- Banning toxic pesticides that harm bees, wildlife, and public health
- Ending the state’s death penalty
- Increasing funding for behavioral health
- Making prescription drugs more affordable
- Advocating for schools that serve children with disabilities
- Protecting native Chesapeake cownose rays
We help our clients succeed by enlisting the full expertise of The Hatcher Group’s 40-person communications, digital, design, and events staff to make your voice and your issue rise above the noise. We can partner with your nonprofit or coalition to:
- Build a strategic communications campaign
- Develop persuasive messages and train spokespeople
- Conduct media outreach, run press events, and write opinion pieces
- Create and implement social media strategy
- Conduct targeted online ad campaigns and email outreach
- Build online communities and engage target audiences
- Analyze social sentiment to track message relevancy within constituency groups
- Develop grassroots advocacy messaging, including online and print petitions
- Write and design compelling leave-behind materials, fact sheets, and graphics
- Organize lobby days, legislative briefings, and other events
- Prepare testimony and remarks
No cause is too big – or too small. Let us develop a package that fits your goals and your budget.
Contact Dawn Stoltzfus (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss how we can help you secure your next legislative win.
About The Hatcher Group
The Hatcher Group is a full-service communications, marketing, and design firm dedicated to inspiring social change for good. We are a women-owned small business (WOSB) with offices in Annapolis, Baltimore, and Bethesda. For nearly 20 years, we have developed and executed effective communications strategies for major national foundations, nonprofits, coalitions, government agencies, and other mission-driven organizations.