The Hatcher Group is delighted to announce that Hatcher Creative has won 11 national awards from Graphic Design USA for outstanding design.
The winning work includes infographics, logos annual reports and motion graphic videos for foundations and nonprofits.
“Less than a year after Hatcher Creative launched, these awards show our ability to elevate our clients’ messaging and communications strategy with compelling design,” said Reece Quinones, senior vice president/creative director of The Hatcher Group.
The winning projects include:
- Baltimore Metropolitan Council: Family-Supporting Jobs Report
- Baltimore’s Promise: Integrated Data System One Pager
- Behavioral Health System Baltimore: Impact Report 2017
- Community Development Network of Maryland: Homebuyer Education Campaign Social Media Graphics
- HealthCare Assess Maryland: We’re Moving Video
- John T. Gorman Foundation: From Adolescence to Adulthood Report
- Maryland Family Network: Counting Our Losses Report
- News Literacy Project: 10thAnniversary Video
- Tax Credits for Working Families: Earned Income Tax Credit Infographic Series
Graphic Design USA, an information source for graphic designers, sponsors competitions to spotlight areas of excellence and opportunity for creative professionals. GD USA’s American Graphic Design Awards honor outstanding work of all kinds and across all media. Approximately 10,000 entries were submitted this year; a highly selective 10 percent were recognized.
“Hatcher Creative has expert designers who understand our clients’ missions and who are deeply committed to improving people’s lives,” said Quinones.