Cutting edge digital strategy that engages and amplifies social change—that’s our passion.
Hatcher Digital Strategy is an award-winning, full-service digital team within The Hatcher Group that provides support and strategy to every aspect of your digital footprint. We are dedicated to researching and developing the best and most innovative digital strategy practices to make the most of your website, social media, and digital advertising.
Your audience is using digital platforms to consume information and learn about your message like never before. We’re ready to empower you with creative, engaging, and memorable content that targets exactly who you’re looking to reach.
We provide digital strategy that touches every aspect of The Hatcher Group’s work, from communications to events to design. Our digital strategy team has over a decade of experience working with nonprofits, government agencies, national foundations, political campaigns, advocacy groups, and other mission-driven organizations to create dynamic and engaging digital campaigns that motivate and inspire. We believe in leveraging digital strategy to inspire change for good, whether that’s building a more diverse coalition for your organization, maximizing your website’s potential, running a digital ads campaign to inspire voters and politicians to take action on critical legislation, or capturing the incredible work you’re doing to real-time and disseminating it via social media.
Digital strategy is essential to the present and future of communications. We’re excited to work with you to bring your digital work to the next level.
- Applying for Google Grant Program
- Content Marketing
- Digital Support for Events
- Digital, Website, Social Audits
- Display Ads
- Email Marketing
- Metrics Reports
- Organic Social Content and Graphics
- Presentations on Digital Strategies
- Search Ads
- Setting up Social Accounts
- Social Media Ad Campaigns
- Webinars and Online Presentations
- Website Creation and Re-design
- Initial Meeting: A kick-off conversation to level set and discuss big picture goals and targets.
- Research and Outlining: Discuss the current capabilities and digital platforms, barriers to success, and development opportunities for new digital avenues.
- Strategizing: Creation and delivery of detailed plan of this digital campaign, mocking out the tools to use, content to make, expectations, benchmarks, and timeline to reach a successful end.
- Launch and Optimization: Starting the audit or launching the digital campaign, including detailed monitoring of results metrics, regular meetings to discuss performance and what can be improved, and reports on performance vs. benchmarks.