You’re on a mission. We can help you secure the support you need to get there.
The Hatcher Group understands the unique needs and challenges that today’s nonprofit organizations face. For nearly two decades, we’ve worked closely with hundreds of nonprofits to make their voices heard and their issues rise above the noise through strategic communications services. But compelling, persuasive communications is also an essential component of any organization’s fundraising strategy. The Hatcher Group can help your organization reach its fundraising goals with nimble, effective communications that encourage donors and members to engage.
Our communications, digital, events, and design staff have decades of experience helping mission-driven organizations tell their stories and connect with their audiences. We work with them to build healthy, sustainable communities, support working families, improve education, and advance social justice. We work to inspire social change for good. Let us help you build the network of support that makes your work possible.
- Writing and designing case statements
- Campaign messaging and branding
- Email marketing campaigns
- Social media and digital advertising
- Grant writing
- Designing websites
- Producing print and web fundraising collateral materials
- Initial Meeting: A kick-off conversation to level set and discuss big picture goals and targets.
- Research and Outlining: Discuss the current capabilities and fundraising platforms, barriers to success, and development opportunities for new fundraising avenues.
- Strategizing: Creation and delivery of detailed plan of this fundraising campaign, mocking out the tools to use, content to make, expectations, benchmarks, and timeline to reach a successful end.
- Launch and Optimization: Initiating meetings, digital delivery, grants, or other materials to kick off the campaign, including detailed monitoring of results metrics, regular meetings to discuss performance and what can be improved, and reports on performance vs. benchmarks.