Inspiring Change for Good in the Halls of Power
It takes more than good intentions to make change. It takes planning and expertise.
The Hatcher Group has years of experience working to educate policymakers, inspire activism, and help our clients make their voices heard and achieve policy change. We know what works and how to deliver your message to the right people at the right time.
We deliver for our clients by enlisting the full expertise of The Hatcher Group’s communications, digital, events and design staff. Our team includes former Hill staffers, government officials, journalists, political consultants, advocates, and more. We work with government agencies, national foundations, nonprofits, and other mission-driven organizations to build healthy, sustainable communities, support working families, improve education, and advance social justice.
No cause is too big – or too small – as long as it makes the world a better place. Let us develop a package that fits your goals and your budget.
- Strategic campaign planning
- Message development
- Identification of key stakeholders and policymakers
- Lobby day and event organizing
- Statehouse and Hill briefings
- Media targeting and outreach, including press events, opinion writing and “rapid response” media
- Spokesperson coaching and media training
- Writing testimony
- Targeted online campaigns and e-mail outreach
- Social media strategy and execution
- Grassroots advocacy messaging – online and print petitions, etc.
- Compelling leave-behind materials and fact sheets