Have a great idea for a video? We can turn it into a vivid reality.
The Hatcher Group has produced everything from testimonials to short documentaries to social video campaigns that inspire viewers and advance our client’s communications goals. Our team has over 20 years of experience creating videos for nonprofits, non-governmental organizations, and local and state agencies on issues including behavioral health, summer education programs, college access, and more.
We have a full-service video production team ready to work with you from conception to implementation and everything in between. Our team can also support you in specific areas, such as brainstorming concepts or editing a video series. We want to produce the most effective – and cost-effective – video solutions for you. Let us help you inspire social change for good through videos.
US Department of Veterans Affairs: Welcome to My HealtheVet
National MS Society: The High Cost of MS – Ms. Dixon’s Story
- Brainstorming video concepts
- Storyboarding and scriptwriting
- Pre-production logistical planning
- Filming interviews in natural light and with studio lights
- Filming b-roll in both documentary and scripted styles
- Editing videos, including audio normalization and color correction
- Titling and subtitling
- Creating motion graphics to complement live-action videos
- Creating motion graphics videos as stand-alone pieces
Our collaborative process ensures we efficiently apply our video expertise toward your goals.
- Information gathering: We start by learning more about the purpose of the video, your audience, your deadline, the budget, and other content details through a questionnaire and a kick-off meeting.
- Storyboards, scripts, and logistics: Next, we storyboard the video and start planning the shoot logistics with you. If it is a scripted video, we write a script and collaborate with you to edit and refine it.
- Filming: As we are filming, we ingest, organize, and back up all footage. We also transcribe interviews and discuss with you the most compelling quotes to use in the video.
- Editing and feedback: Once filming is finished, we begin editing from the script (or writing it if it is a documentary-style video). We complete two rounds of feedback with you then incorporate that feedback into the final version of the video, shared in a format that can be shown anywhere from a movie theater screen to a smartphone.