A creative communications professional with over 20 years of experience working in a range of media, Natasha leads Hatcher’s Baltimore office and works closely with the team in Annapolis. She will focus on Hatcher’s Maryland practice and working with our many regional and national clients.
Natasha has broad expertise in communications strategy, web design and development, digital, content development and video. At heart, she is a storyteller, no matter what the format.
Before joining The Hatcher Group, Natasha founded her own boutique agency in Baltimore, Little Chairs, working with clients such as PDK International and University of Maryland Medical Centers. She has also worked for larger agencies in Washington, D.C. and New York, focusing on clients such as the National Park Service, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and Pew Charitable Trust. In addition, she has done pieces for a variety of publications, including WYPR, The Baltimore Sun, Baltimore Style, Zagat’s, and Fodor’s Travel Guides.
She has a bachelor’s degree in English from Amherst College and an MA in Comparative Literature from the University of Iowa, and has studied filmmaking at the MICA/Johns Hopkins University film and media program. A native of Washington, D.C., Natasha lives in Baltimore with her husband, two daughters and dog.
PASSIONS THAT BENEFIT MY CLIENTS
- I love helping our clients tell their stories, and I firmly believe that everyone has a great story. By engaging people, powerful narratives can help create positive change.
- I’m excited by the growing number of ways available to tell these stories.
- I’m committed to fighting for justice and equity in the world.
- I want to protect our planet so it’s here for our future.
- I love my community garden, and I’m always, always, up for a good cup of coffee.