The Hatcher Group Wins 2019 MarCom Awards
The Hatcher Group is pleased to announce we have won 16 international 2019 MarCom Awards for excellence in marketing and communication. The winning work includes strategic communications campaigns, print media campaigns, digital media campaigns, and events.
“With nearly 6,000 entries annually for the MarCom awards, we are honored to have our work recognized for its impact, creativity, and timeliness,” said Amy Buckley, partner at The Hatcher Group. “Our team is committed to delivering best-in-class work and we are grateful to our mission-driven clients for their passion and their partnership to deliver exceptional campaigns.”
The winning projects include:
- The Aspen Institute: “From a Nation at Risk to a Nation at Hope” Campaign
- Baltimore’s Promise: Baltimore’s Promise 2019 Report to the Community
- Behavioral Health System Baltimore: “See past the Stigma” Campaign
- National College Access Network: “Form Your Future” Campaign
- The Abell Foundation: “The Case for Hemp in Maryland: A Misunderstood Plant Takes Root Again”
- Behavioral Health System Baltimore: “Don’t Die” Campaign
- Tax Credits for Workers and Their Families: Earned Income Tax Credit Campaign (GIFs)
- National Assessment Governing Board: National Assessment Governing Board Technology and Engineering Literacy Event
- National Assessment Governing Board: Innovative Technology & Engineering Literacy (TEL) Program
- Tax Credits for Workers and Their Families: EITC Road Trip Campaign
- New Jersey League of Conservation Voters: Flood Defense New Jersey’s Stormwater Program Newsletters
- The Center for Mind-Body Medicine: Website Design and Campaign for Book Launch
The Hatcher Group is a full-service strategic communications and marketing firm. We pride ourselves in helping our clients inspire change for good through effective communication strategies that spur people to action — from economic opportunity to education, the environment, public health and wellness, social justice, and democracy. “The Hatcher Group is a pleasure to work with – smart, responsive, and very experienced,” said Elizabeth Morgan, Director of External Relations for the National College Access Network.
As a women-owned small business, The Hatcher Group features a team of experienced journalists, expert communicators, savvy digital media strategists, and talented writers and designers that strive for excellence every day. We work collaboratively and efficiently with our clients to deliver polished products and creative strategies that achieve their goals and advance their missions.
MarCom is administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals and has honored excellence in marketing and communications while recognizing the creativity, hard work, and generosity of industry professionals since its inception in 2004.